Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome To The New Edition!

So let me do a quick intro to my new "mommy" blog edition to the "Kitchen Table" name. If your looking for fitness info, advice, or coaching information you're at the wrong place..you need to go visit my Kitchen Table Fitness blog.

That being said, let me introduce the "crazies" you'll find featured on this blog. There's me, Jen, the mom. SB, the husband. Punk, the 5 y/o son. Twinkletoes, the 3 y/o daughter. And last, but not least, Ducky the 1 1/2 y/o daughter. Oh and there's also our shed-crazy dog, Tag.

Stay tuned for the funny, heart-wrenching, wild, adventures of raising 3 kids in a small town in Ohio! Our extended family will make occasional appearances I am sure. They give us enough stories to last multiple lifetimes!

So take a seat at OUR "kitchen table" and let us entertain you!

0 comments: