Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday: Stellan Style

MckMama started "Not Me Monday" as a way to let go of the feeling of perfectionism. This week, Natalie from "The Cline Family" decided we should honor her and Stellan by doing it "Stellan Style"! I agree! So..here we go!



This week, I did not turn on my computer every morning before I had even had my first sip of coffee to check MckMama's blog to see the updates on Stellan that had occurred overnight.

This week I did not have a dream where I was trying to log into Twitter to get the latest Stellan update only to wake up in a start that I was actually DREAMING!

I did not write Stellan's name on my front window in dry erase marker to send a picture to Stellan's Name Gallery, only to then spend the rest of the day keeping my kids from writing on the window with the markers.

I did not break down sobbing reading this post, yet laughing and cheering for her at the same time, it's about time she got PISSED!

I also, did not stop everything I was doing online to post the "Praying For Stellan" button on my sidebar the minute I saw it!

Prayers for Stellan


What about you?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Right there with you! Stellan is so precious!

Mrs. Cline said...

Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with your NMM!

Natalie