Friday, June 5, 2009

I Apologize

Just wanted to put out a little apology to my readers. I am sorry I've been MIA. Starting next week I will definitely be around more.

Memorial week was busy busy, as I am sure everyone else's was. And I thought I would be back after that.

I was wrong.

One of my dearest friend's husband died suddenly at age 35, leaving behind my friend and their 2 young children.

Needless to say, I had no desire to blog, nor time to do so either.

On top of that, this week, we've had family in town and will still have family around through the weekend.

So I will be back Monday. Please say prayers for my dear friend and her children.

Oh..and go to Mrs. M's awesome, fabulous blog today to see her featured blogger..ME!! Interview and all! :)

2 comments:

~ROW~ said...

Nice to meet you! Hope things settle down for you. Your friend and her babies are in my prayers.

Helene said...

I'm stopping by from Mrs M's to say hello. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's husband...so sad. You are such a good friend to be helping her out during this difficult time. I'm sure she appreciates that more than you know. I'll keep her and her children in my prayers.