Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Doctor Visit

We went to see our family doctor today about Twinkletoe's episodes where she stops breathing and zones out. He said it could be a form of seizure. Or it could be related to her fall.

She is being sent to a pediatric neurologist for an EEG and MRI.

I am trying to stay calm and not get to worried, but a pediatric neurologist, just sounds plain scary to me.

Please say prayers that everything is in working order and these test turn out to just be a precaution and will not lead to anything.

I am praying hard for my sweet baby girl.

1 comments:

MrsM said...

How terrifying! Baby Bug gets seizures and they scare the daylights out of me. Hers are "just" febrile seizures, which means she should outgrow them by the time she's 6 and she doesn't need any continuous medication.

I'll say a prayer for you guys~I hope everything turns out well :)