Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes??

So..I have been doing some thinking lately.

I think I am HATING the "Kitchen Table Parenting" name. I only named this blog that to go along with my fitness blog's name, but now...after my blog has come along I don't like it. At. All.

So..I am considering a name change. Although, I haven't decided WHAT to name it. That's the difficult part. Because once I rename, I'm not going back.

I used to blog a blog with the name "Mamaritaville". But I'm not thinking I want to bring that back. Any thoughts?

Also. I am SO wanting a custom blog design...but lack the funds to pay for one. Or pay VERY MUCH for one. Any suggestions there?

I promise I'll be better with posting next week. I've been a little "blah" this week. PMS has gotten to me. That and rainy weather.

I did finish reading "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. Totally ROCKED! I had borrowed it from my (nice) neighbor, and now I am considering going out and buying it for myself. Although I will probably wait until it's in paperback. I really like paperback books better..and not just for the price. I absolutely despise the paper covers that go over a hardback book. They're annoying.

Now I'm reading "Revolutionary Road" by Richard Yates. Good. So far. But I was expecting it to be, I mean they have made a movie out of it right? And best of all..I got it for just 25 cents at Goodwill. I didn't even KNOW Goodwill sold books. I'm SO going to be a regular patron of their literary section from now on!

Have a great weekend. If you're lucky enough to have nice weather..enjoy it. We on the other hand will be bundled up in our sweatshirts and jeans and heading to the ballpark in a few hours. Woo. Hoo.

0 comments: