Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slimmin' Up For Summer

The seasons are changing and I don't know about you, but I am in need of a little trimming before it's time to put those shorts back on! How am I going to get back to where I want to be? Well, the obvious choice for me is to use the program that got me fit in the first place! Slim in 6 by Beachbody! This program ROCKS! It helped me go from a size 12 to a size 6 in JUST 6 weeks last year! Exercising 6 days a week and eating within my caloric range got me slimmer and healthier than I had been since..well, I can't remember how long it had been since I looked that good!

THIS WAS ME BEFORE:

Photobucket

THIS WAS ME AFTER:

Photobucket


If YOU are serious about wanting to lose weight and look great! Then I highly suggest signing up to be a (free) Beachbody customer under ME! I will then be your coach, will help you choose which Beachbody videos and products are best for you and you can even join my new thread for daily discussion, venting, tips and MORE! The info for joining me is at the top of the left sidebar!

Now check out this video on Slim in 6..the program the helped me get fit and is going to help me tone up in time for shorts season!! JUST 6 WEEKS...

1 comments:

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Wow your after pic looks great and you look sooo happy!