Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's Be Friends..OKAY!

I woke up this morning, dreary. I have been dreary almost every day this week. Hence the lack of blog posts. We went from 80 degree SUNNY weather to 60 degree rainy and gray weather. Blah. Blah. Blah.Blah. Blah...

You've got the idea right?

Well I logged into my email this morning. Sifted through the 50+ messages that had accumulated since last night. Junk. Junk. Pizza delivery confirmation. Junk. Message from SB giving me a list of "favors" to do for him today while he's working(like I don't already have ENOUGH to do today!). Facebook message alert. Junk. Junk. Comment from a blogger. Junk. Junk.

WAIT A MINUTE!! I got a blog comment?? I haven't posted anything since Monday, and people are actually still reading? Awesome!!

In fact, not only was this blogger just stopping by to give my hokey weekend recap messages a quick read. She was bringing to my attention that she had awarded me with an AWARD! Oh thank you thank you thank you!!

It's the "Lets Be Friends Award" and it was presented to me by Mrs. M! Thank you, Mrs. M...I like you too!

Photobucket

Try as I may, I could not find the origination of this award so that I could link back to the "creator's" site..so if any of you out there know who created this award..please let me know so I can do add a link!

Anyway..here is what the "Let's Be Friends Award" entails..


"The Let's be Friends award stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."
Aww!!

Thanks again, to Mrs. M. And now..on to my 8! (If Mrs. M wouldn't have awarded this to me, she's SO be on my list!!)

Catherine from Evolving Mommy

April's Mom from Little April Rose

Sarah from Kingdom Twindom +1

Veronnica from The Adventures of Miss V

Tiffanie from Three Peas In A Pod

Alicia from Murry Mayhem

Jen from Land of Lovings

Jennifer from Baby Making Machine

Okay..thats it! Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award Jen!!!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Why thank your Ma'ma!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How sweet! Thank You!

Mrs. Valente said...

Awww..so sweet! Thanks so much!

{:miss v:} said...

Thanks so much for the award! I'm very flattered! :)

MrsM said...

Awww glad to be a bright spot in your email box! You very much deserve the award :)

Land of Lovings said...

Just getting caught back up after our mini-break and remembered you said to check out an award on your page. Thanks so much! That just totally made my day! : )

(By the way, I LOVE the new name!)