Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Silly, That's Us!

I have very weird kids. They are extremely goofy and silly. And I absolutely love that about them. They don't care what people think, they just let loose, and be their strange little selves. And its not an attention thing, its just how they are. (They get it from their dad!)



Who knows??



Ducky..with a newborn Halloween hat on..in July!



This is how Ducky spends most of her day.. talking to and brushing our dog with a Barbie brush!



Um..yeah, Punk LOVES to pull up his pants like this and laughs like a hyena when he does! (He learned this trick from his dad..no comment!)



Punk with his "I'm pretending I'm mad" face after losing a game of "Mexican Horseshoes".



Here's to being silly! I am trying to take a lesson from my kids and enjoy life as much as they do.. they are ALWAYS true to their self!

0 comments: